Accent chairs come in a variety of shapes, sizes, varieties, and fabrics, so they are a highly versatile decorating tool for your home. If you love accent chairs, but remain unsure of how to incorporate them into your home for aesthetic and functional purposes, we have a few recommendations:
- In the bedroom – Add an accent chair or two in your bedroom for a place to decompress at the end of the day, chat with a friend on the phone, or read a few pages in a book.
- Empty corners – Accent chairs are a great option for filling empty corners that don’t serve much purpose. Add a small side table to the space and a floor lamp, and you have an interesting corner that provides function.
- In the entryway – Is your entryway blank and empty? Do you wonder what you should fit in this space? Accent chairs are your answer! Putting an accent chair in your entryway makes the area more welcoming and also gives guests a comfortable spot to take their shoes on and off.
- At the piano – Instead of sticking with a boring piano bench, add an accent chair to your piano to give your music area some personality. If you have the room, add a few more accent chairs for the audience.
- In the office – Put one or two accent chairs in your home office for clients to sit on or for family members when they want to come in for a quick chat.
Come and visit us at Gibson Brothers Furniture Inc. to discover the accent chairs we have available. You can also give us a call if you have questions!